Re: [OM] Robo joints.

Subject: Re: [OM] Robo joints.
From: JTimpe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:19:27 +0000 (UTC)

I'm just about a year to the date post op on my shoulder.  It finally felt
close to normal about two months ago.

Really started feeling great when I quit visiting the P-Torturers .  I know
many tout their amazing curative skills, me not so much.

Sister in law has had both knees replaced (my wife's sister), so she
commiserates quite well with her......

And you, I would suppose.