Re: [OM] Talking about violet

Subject: Re: [OM] Talking about violet
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:34:17 +0800
I use DPP for canon images at "Faithful" mode and Olympus Master 2 for the
Olympus images. The images were shot at very different days (even years) so
some color difference well expected. I just don't see people say they see
the violet changed to blue, this seems not possible.

Talking about RAW convertor, I still think Adobe RAW suck, I will show some
test results later.

C.H.Ling