Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:16:42 +0100
Reading the manual seems to be a good idea, sometimes ;-)

For anyone with a GF-1 who wants to use the LCD magnification to assist with
focus, this is what you do:

1.      Fit manual lens
2.      Switch camera on.
3.      Press the left arrow key (marked with the focus assist frame).
4.      Press MENU/SET.

Piece of antique urine!

Thanks for getting me trying again, Andrew.

Chris