Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:02:00 -0400
As to reading manuals I have always found it a good idea to download the
softcopy PDF version of the manual from the manufacturer's web site.
This allows searching on those key words that never seem to appear in
the skimpy or non-existent index or table of contents.

Most of you may already do this as a matter of course but I was
surprised recently after mentioning it to a few acquaintances (not on
this list) who had never thought of doing that or didn't know that most
manufacturers of just about everything now have PDF manuals available
for download.  I have PDF manuals for almost every piece of equipment I
own be it a camera, telephone or a hot water heater.  With 160 page
manuals now being commonplace for cameras and electronic gear a
searchable softcopy version is near mandatory.

Chuck Norcutt