Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:32:03 +0100
I was not specific enough:

For those not in the US, who have only process-paid Kodachrome, please be
aware that Kodak will not accept Kodachrome for processing after 30 November
2010.  It may well be that Dwaynes will accept it direct for a further
month, but presumably at extra cost.

Dwayne's address is 415 S 32nd St, Parsons KS 67357 - I didn't need to
Google it, it is on the boxes I have just received from Kodak :-)

Piers