Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:33:58 +1000
Go long? The 200mm f4 or f5 seem to do very well on digital and make
very compact 400mm equivalent lenses at a low price. The benchmark is
always the 90mm f2 macro which is at least equal to the 90 Summicron
they say and is a macro too - never been lucky enough to own one.
Er, how many 35's does a man need then?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx