Re: [OM] Pen F adapter, was: Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen F adapter, was: Olympus OM Series adapters
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:46:22 +0800
Iwert, yes, I forgot to mention the red dot dose not align. Don't know why,
could be a design fault. Concerning the steel spring, if you lens mounts
very nicely then I think it is a manufacturing variation, my sample just
need some rework. Anyway steel spring is the only way to make sure every
lens has similar mounting friction and last long.

There are some variation on the OM Zuikos too, some are tighter than the
other when mounted on the cheap OM-EOS adapter, after some use you have to
enlarge the gap of the mount with a screwdriver to increase the mounting
friction, not that nice.

C.H.Ling