Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Series adapters
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:15:16 -0700

> Mike,
>
> Those adapters can be salvaged by placing a few drops of superglue between
> the two surfaces, and then replacing the screws.

Well, the screws are somewhere in the sand dune :( so I used my weapon
of choice JB Weld. So far so good. Not going to hang any long lenses off
it though. A note: since JB Weld is thick I clamped the adapter in a
vice so as not to increase the o.a. thickness. Turns out it wasn't a
problem. Even after the glue up the jinfinance adapter mic'ed 0.1mm
under the cowy07 adapter. The cowy07 adapter focuses to oo no problem.

Mike