Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:17:18 +0800
I did similar wrong judgement on OM50/1.4, the wide open shots were very
soft. Since all the shots taken wide open were limited by the available
light, under dim light and slow shutter speed both focusing and hand
holding stability were in question. After having the E-3 (my first camera
with liveview), I did some serious testes and found the performance of
50/1.4 at wide open is not that bad.

C.H.Ling