[OM] Rokkor-x 35 shift compared to zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Rokkor-x 35 shift compared to zuiko?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:00:07 -0400
Looks like a very cool lens.  I think I spotted one on yabe 3-4 years
ago as the CFO has some MD bodies she liked to use
back in the day when she shot architecture for historic preservation
reports and still liked to use her MD gear.  The bids quickly reached
the
stratosphere.  Perhaps some alt lensers on FM have tried both.  I have
not seen anything else like it.  Even T-S lenses are different..
I think there is a 24mm VFC as well.  Love to know how they pull it
off.

http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/35mm_shift/35mm_test1.html

http://www.rokkorfiles.com/35mm%20Page%201.htm

Be sure to look at its performance on the subsequent pages--looks good.

Mike