[OM] Heads up: Voigtländer 180/4 (OM mount) on the bay

Subject: [OM] Heads up: Voigtländer 180/4 (OM mount) on the bay
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:01:27 -0400
Still rare as chicken's teeth.  I thought the CV 90/3.5 would become
more common when the SLII line came out, but no evidence for that so
far.

Anyway, cv180  has 49mm filter size, very compact, APO with pretty good
bokeh and MFD of 1.2m---1:4 mag.

Seems to be a non-Zuiko, Zuiko except helicoid goes the "wrong" way.

http://www.photozone.de/nikon--nikkor-aps-c-lens-tests/264-voigtlander-sl-180mm-f4-apo-lanthar-test-reportreview

Still haven't seen any review FF.

Hoods still available from Steven Gandy at Cameraquest last time I
checked.

A one chicken's tooth is sufficient,
Mike

(Anyone spot a CV 90 in OM mount, please let me know!)

Once as rare as chicken's teeth (when Mike was searching for one for a
long long time,
and pestering us all about it :-) there's another nice-looking 180 SL
on eBay,

#270560861115 (ends Apr 19, 2010)

regards,
Dawid