[OM] What was I thinking?

Subject: [OM] What was I thinking?
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:35:37 -0500
In my crazed lust to get yet one more bit of Olympus macro equipment, I
foolishly put in a bid on the 90/2 lens, OM 4 T, and other accessories
(ebay 200459785898).  Only after placing the bid did I read the fine
print:  the camera doesn't come with a USB cable or a memory card!
Looks like I leaped before I looked, and some other guy stole this
outfit for $738.  At least the buyer was assured that the lenses had
been held up to the light, and the knowledgeable seller noted the one
slight concern, i.e., that the "eye hole needs cleaned" on the 90/2.
Hope that's all it needs, for the front element looks kinda cloudy in
the photo.
Dean