Re: [OM] IMG: walkabout in Valencia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: walkabout in Valencia
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:39:10 -0400
I've never been to a syrup production facility but I sure do like that
remaining 1%.  Actually, when I was a small kid I once drilled a hole in
a small maple and collected some sap in a small glass jar.  As I recall
(and it was probably nearly 60 years ago) the sap froze in the jar and
broke it.  I never did get a taste of the 1% stuff.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt