Re: [OM] General rangefinder question, was Konica S3

Subject: Re: [OM] General rangefinder question, was Konica S3
From: José Adolfo Fernando Segura <jafsc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:06:40 +0000
After having bought a Pen-F medical Style 1 and knowing that is difficult taken
normal pics with it because problems for focusing, my feeling having the camera
on my hands was so strong that I'm bought this week in that place :

- a Pen-F body
-the rare Zuiko 38/28 'pancake'
-an adapter for using on the new baby my OM lenses that wasn't stolen

and in K*H an adapter for using my n*k*n lenses on my new Pen-F that it is
traveling now to my home. Next week I'll have all these tresures and I'm
waiting 'avec hâte' :)

Next Tope, I hope to participate with Pen-F.....but for anonymity more of us
are invited doing pics with rangefinders, what do you think?

José Adolfo

«Le contraire de toute vérité est aussi vrai que la vérité elle-même»
(Siddharta,Hermann Hesse)