[OM] 90/2, zoom vs. prime and stuff [was Dude, who cares about .56m

Subject: [OM] 90/2, zoom vs. prime and stuff [was Dude, who cares about .56m
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:39:01 -0400
Bah,
I thought as much.  I was going to try and go, if possible.  Had
visions of trading a short stint with  the 3T/Z 35-80/MD for  a go with
the  Mirex T-S
adapter for OM and throw in Big Foot.  Perhaps it will still happen.
T' were up to me you'd end up with 7 figures and be in New England.

Mike

> Wasn't there a Michigan workshop  in the works at one  point?

Yes, but current economy and my own unknown schedule for the remainder
of
the year has tempered it. As of right now I have no idea if/where I'll
be
located.

AG