Re: [OM] 135/2.8, Auto S3

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/2.8, Auto S3
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:15:08 -0500
>While I
make up my mind it sits next to an OM 4T in similar  condition that will be
going to live with someone else before too long.

Bill, if it's black, that someone else could be me.

Thanks everyone for the heads' up regarding the OMZ 135/2.8 (and the
one off list offer); I paid a little extra and bought one from a
flickr contact and fellow rangefinderforum.com member out of NY.
Still much cheaper than a dealer, and I'm reasonably certain this one
will be in good condition.

As for "Step 1" as Piers pointed out, I've since sold or given away
ALL of those fixed lens rangefinders, mostly to make room for and fund
the purchase of OM Zuikos, but mostly to cut down on the number of
cameras I have.  So I'd like to think I'm not completely in the throes
of GAS.  I'd like to think that, but I'd also like to think that the
Houston Astros will win the World Series in my lifetime.  I may be
*slightly* delusional.