Re: [OM] The weekend's photos

Subject: Re: [OM] The weekend's photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:52:48 -0400
Very impressive bees and flowers.  This may be the finest daffodil shot
I've ever seen.  I love the isolation and floating in space look:
<http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ian.a.nichols/SOS2010#5461472464389555458>
I was also surprised at the limited depth of field with the E3 so you
must have been shooting at a large aperture.  Also, good focus on the
moving bees given the limited DOF.  I didn't try to tinker with anything
but were they mine I'd be sure to experiment with B&W on many shots,
especially the wooden bench detail and some of the waterfall.

Chuck Norcutt