[OM] For Sale - Digital Zuiko 7-14mm f/4.0 lens

Subject: [OM] For Sale - Digital Zuiko 7-14mm f/4.0 lens
From: James Howe <jhoweaa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:19:49 -0400
After much sole searching I've decided to downsize my Olympus camera
equipment and acquire something different.  I've shot exclusively Olympus
since I got my first OM-1 back in the 70's.  I had been waiting for a
replacement for the E-3, but that doesn't seem to be coming any time soon.
 I still love the E-3, but it is just lacking in some features that I would
like to have.  As a result, I've decided to sell off at least some of my
Olympus equipment.  In particular, I'm currently selling my Digital Zuiko
7-14mm ultra-wide angle lens.  After acquiring this lens a couple of years
ago it has been one of my favorite lenses.  Unfortunately it's time to part
ways.  I'm asking $1200.00 US and that includes shipping within the
continental US.  I have some more information along with some pictures of
the lens on my blog at
http://jameshowephotography.com/blog/2010/04/lens-for-sale-olympus-zuiko-7-14mm-f4-0.html
Please check it out if you are interested.  It's a great lens if you
are
shooting with a 4/3rds camera and enjoy wide angle images.

Thanks!

--
James Howe