Re: [OM] Week 15 Foto for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 15 Foto for fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:47:07 +0200
we usually grill quite often twice a week or so, so it will get a lot of
use and of course if you are ever in the area you are welcome to join us
when using it, we could also maybe iron out (or try) our differences on
speeding etc… over a beer or two ;-).

our neighbour is adding another floor to his house whih is right by the
swim pond so even if we don't have ash the swim pond will have enough to
cope with.