[OM] One horrible moment of weakness

Subject: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:56:54 -0500
Well, the aperture ring goes the wrong direction, but that's a curse I think
I can learn to live to accept--after all, it DOES have an aperture ring...

I probably spent too much, knowing it wasn't the best deal in the world, but
the condition of the equipment is very close to LNIB and the price was what
I consider worth it to me. I finally bought a lens that begins with the
letter "L" and a body that also begins with the letter "L" to go along with
it.

Probably a short-term love-affair, but so what. I had to get something to
bide my time until the next actually desirable digital camera comes out. I
have a buyer for the body in case I choose to part with it, but the lens is
probably a keeper. I know the viewfinder is horrid, but it does have
live-view...

DMC-L1 with the Leica 14-50 lens.

My poor-man's M9.

AG (I have sinned) Schnozz