Re: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness

Subject: Re: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:36:43 -0500

> I also prefer the 12-60 over the 14-54, but I'm an architect, so wide
> I like :). When using Studio the distortion is not a problem at all.

24mm equivalent is good, very good....

> But the most used lens on the E-3 is either the 50f2 or the 25 f1.4
> for portraiture. But to be honest, the E-3 is feeling very neglected
> lately. Film and 5D are being used far more, and with the 5D the
> 50f1.4 performs very nicely, so I can forget about the 25 panaleica.
> In a way I'm even considering selling the E system. My old glass
> performs very good on that digital body.

I'm shooting tons of DDC (Delayed Digital Capture) and am really enjoying
the benefits of some of these ultra-nice (and inexpensive) lenses on
full-frame.

My buddy here just got the 25/2.4 panaleica from the same guy I'm got the
L1/14-50 from. We're going to try them out this weekend.

AG (it arrived) Schnozz