[OM] Tr: Wines & Oil

Subject: [OM] Tr: Wines & Oil
From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

Nathan is right - try Vendanges Tardives :-)

As to the smell, we call it 'pétroleux' ... which is a quality when not too
intense or due to intensive non organic operations ...
Try the Alsace wines, the German ones are way too sweet to qualify as Riesling
IMHO.
My favourites are by Colette Faller and her daughters, a super must.

Bien cordialement de Strasbourg (Alsace :-) )
Philippe

Message: 16