Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 06:42:29 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.  Main is moody -- until you remember that it's a blimmin' golf
course, scourge of the countryside :-)

I do wish that I worked somewhere that had such a ready supply of food, wine
(all at reasonable prices) and lovely ladies ready to clear up.  Oh, and I
should have to be paid in Euro as well ... :-)

I do rather fancy the Little Pigeons.

Chris