Re: [OM] Pen EP1 for $549 with kit lens at Costco (Climbing)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen EP1 for $549 with kit lens at Costco (Climbing)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:49:04 +0100
I have a Panny GF-1 and 20mm/1.7.  I use a Helios 35m brightline finder in the
flash shoe for when I don't want to use the monitor on the back.

I have to say, Tim, that I am glad that I bought the Panny rather than a PEN; I
have looked at the EP-1 and found it inferior in build as well as monitor
resolution.

Chris