Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: cricket, wine, food
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:17:54 -0500
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Nathan.  Main is moody -- until you remember that it's a blimmin'
> golf course, scourge of the countryside :-)
>
> I do wish that I worked somewhere that had such a ready supply of food, wine
> (all at reasonable prices) and lovely ladies ready to clear up.  Oh, and I
> should have to be paid in Euro as well ... :-)
>
> I do rather fancy the Little Pigeons.
>
> Chris

Chris captures my thoughts exactly, without the animus towards golf
courses.  I like it better (actually I like the main a LOT) than your
view from work, though the question is whether the buildings will be
more interesting when they are completed than they are currently.
(The hospitals portion of my university is the largest teaching
hospital in the USA and there is almost a crane on the horizon -- a
permanent moveable.)

Joel W.