Re: [OM] www.zuikoholic.com is gone (2)

Subject: Re: [OM] www.zuikoholic.com is gone (2)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:39:40 +0100
I believe that the zuikoholic address has been gone from the list subs info
in each message for at least 2.5 years, Larry, and the zuikoholic site has
been in limbo for several months now. Thus if it is only you who found it
convenient, it was only rarely so ;-)

Ribbing aside, I have to agree with you.

Piers