Re: [OM] Tripod mount ring differences - hmmm, there isn't I found out;

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripod mount ring differences - hmmm, there isn't I found out; )
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:45:26 +0100
Welcome Kari!

In fact there may well be two different versions, as my pair are mirror
images of one another.  One has the knob on the left, the other has it on
the right. But only one has the Olympus label on it.  If the other is a
fake, it is beyond me why anyone should go to such trouble to make it almost
identical, yet different.

Piers