[OM] Bishop Harbor, Palmetto, Florida

Subject: [OM] Bishop Harbor, Palmetto, Florida
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:55:39 -0400
I've been playing with some of the images I took in Florida this past
winter and decided to convert a few to B&W.  I rather liked this one.
It's taken at Bishop Harbor near the south end of Tampa Bay.  Probably
less than a mile from my place in Palmetto FL.  Looking east, away from
the bay in late afternoon. Those are live oaks and cabbage palms across
the way covered in wind blown Spanish moss.  24mm on the Tamron 24-135
on Canon 5D.

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Bishop_Harbor/IMG_3771eB&Wweb.jpg>

There aren't too many pictures this year.  It was too cold and windy to
inspire much photography.  The shot immediately after this one shows a
small pile of dead fish which had succumbed to the cold.  The bay water
here is only a couple of feet deep.