Re: [OM] OT. Liverpool

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Liverpool
From: Paul Cox <tastydoublecapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:07:43 -0500
John,

My only real connection to football is the time I spent watching it while
living in Germany, and whenever the World Cup rolls around.  As a lover of
language and all the various sounds it makes, your note made me wish email
had an audio component so I could hear accents.  In the time I've been
lurking around the list, I've happily noticed the wide national diversity of
the OM-listers.  I'm feeling a bit impoverished that I only get to read all
the great comments on the list and not hear them.

Best of luck on the outcome of the 'stuffing',

Paul C