Re: [OM] OT. Liverpool

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Liverpool
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:20:46 +1000
Let us just hope that they do the right thing for a change.
The ONLY reason that Chelski are a point ahead is because of a goal
scored by Drogba when he was so far offside that he needed his
passport. All things being equal (which they should have been), it'd
be the other way around.
Snarl...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx