Re: [OM] a picture to brighten the day.

Subject: Re: [OM] a picture to brighten the day.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:09:40 +0100
I don't think it's crooked, Patrick.  I think that the sea horizon's slant is
merely part of the lens's curvature.

I have never visited Ulster.  During the troubles and for quite a few years
afterwards, service personnel were strongly advised not to do so.  Even now I
am supposed to get permission (although, of course, I wouldn't bother with
that).

I have visited Eire a couple of times, but I should now go and see another
beautiful part of the UK.

Chris