Re: [OM] Bishop Harbor, Palmetto, Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] Bishop Harbor, Palmetto, Florida
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:47:04 -0400
I meant to add this Google link to show where the photo was taken
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Bishop+Harbor,+Palmetto,+FL&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=35.631106,54.492188&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Bishop+Harbor&ll=27.598597,-82.552557&spn=0.019472,0.026608&t=h&z=15>
It was taken near the bend in Bishop Harbor road and looking east.
Where I live is about a mile away to the southeast.  Look in the lower
right corner for the "T" in "Tangerine St."

I didn't realize it until now but there's a street view available along
Bishop Harbor road.  If you position yourself at the bend in the road at
the point where you see a white sign while facing east you'll recognize
the scraggly live oak that appears at the far left of my shot.  It's
just off the left edge of the sign.

Chuck Norcutt