Re: [OM] Flash foul-up, what happened?

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash foul-up, what happened?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 21:55:07 -0400
He was shooting in manual on an OM-2 using a Vivitar 283.  So the ISO
setting on the camera doesn't matter but the ISO setting of the flash
does.  The flash was supposedly set for auto mode at f/4 but he never
mentioned the ISO setting.  He was shooting Portra 160.  Lets hope the
ISO wasn't set at 800 but my 283 has been long gone and I can't remember
if that's an easily made error on the 283.  I hope the flash hasn't been
diddled with since the photos were taken.  A glance at the calculator
dial will tell all.

Film rebate exposed properly????

Chuck Norcutt