Re: [OM] OT: external viewfinder on my GF-1

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: external viewfinder on my GF-1
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:41:28 +1000
Indeed - the late Can on rangefinder  VF's had an automatic parallax
corretion - a pin that pushed up for close focus. A lot of good
quality finders like the German Tewe models have a manual correction
lever.
The Helios is like the cheap round ones you see around for old Yashica
Electro rangefinders - nothing. You'd need something like a Mamiya
Paramender tripod thingy to do it - it drops the camera for viewing
and then raises it for shooting
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx