Re: [OM] OT: external viewfinder on my GF-1

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: external viewfinder on my GF-1
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:42:31 +1000
Knock the glass out of it, steal the finder from an old, dead Oly Trip
35, jam it in, align it then fill all gaps with metal putty squeezed
to shape. You can even use the lens dress ring as a front trim. Paint
the body putty black after trimming and sanding to a pleasing shape.
You end up with a nice 42mm brightline finder so if you use the inside
of the frame, it's about right.
I did this so it can't be hard!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx