Re: [OM] House fire photos

Subject: Re: [OM] House fire photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:11:05 -0400
You can't see all of them.  :-)

The Endicott fire department's station is only a few blocks away.  The
Endwell department's station is not far from my house which I've just
discovered is more like 3 miles rather than 5.  The Johnson City
department's station is probably 5 or more miles away.   But the one
that takes the cake is the Vestal department.  Normally they'd only be a
mile or two away but they're across the river.  The bridge on the
shortest route is closed for repairs so they'd have had to go some
distance out of their way to use another bridge.  But it's their ladder
truck that's in use next to the house.  Perhaps they have the best
equipment.  I can't imagine that they got there first.

Chuck Norcutt