Re: [OM] Hmm, might someone have an interest? Micro 4/3

Subject: Re: [OM] Hmm, might someone have an interest? Micro 4/3
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:28:26 +0200
Hmm... Zeiss Contaxt-mount 90mm f/2.8.

There are many people who would have considered this lens the
"best of the best" available, at any price, even compared to
Leica M.

I can't believe it's so cheap. Such a pity the Contax G-system
used their own proprietary lens mount, otherwise a lot of people
would be buying these to use on their Leica M's. Then this lens
would cost a lot more than the paltry $179 BIN this seller wants.

Dawid