Re: [OM] Bokeh Guitar

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh Guitar
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:51:30 -0500

> and i’m with you on the M camp, maybe when i get another digit on my
> payscale, I can get an M11... off keh.com in BGN condition.

I'm hoping that I don't have to wait quite that long.

If I could fly it past the CDFO, I'd do a "Ken Rockwell" and get a beater M6
and spend the difference on film. She's rightfully so, saying no to that
idea.  She says no more film cameras.  :(

Semi-related note:  On Saturday, I did my first senior portrait session with
the L1 and PanaLeica 14-50 lens.  Yeah, now we're talking. The bokeh is
actually tighter (not as blobified) as the 14-54, but the contrasting and
sharpness are in totally different leagues. Not even fair! It's bad when you
can see the spider droppings on the softbox being reflected in the eyes.
Oh, wait, that was the 100/2.8 lens...  OK, so it's close.

AG