Re: [OM] House fire photos

Subject: Re: [OM] House fire photos
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 07:54:42 +1000
This is standard operating procedure by any government - the British
government controlled the images and info coming out of the Falklands
very well indeed and that's now become the norm (embedding for
instance).
Not the place to open this can of worms John, except in a very general
sense, and not the place to push a barrow of this type.
In this way, flame wars are triggered and they cannot be easily
controlled.
We know...but take it elsewhere.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx