Re: [OM] House fire photos

Subject: Re: [OM] House fire photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:07:04 -0400
Two of the four departments that responded are volunteer groups.  I was
sure of the one from where I live and in looking up the status of the
other I discovered that all of them are centrally dispatched by a county
wide central dispatch coordinator.  That was a pleasant surprise.  I'd
have expected that county wide coordination in a southern state but it's
not so usual in the northeast where its common for every town and
village to try and be its own fiefdom.

Chuck Norcutt