Re: [OM] Olympus OM lens size vs Leica M (e.g. 21mm f/2.0)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM lens size vs Leica M (e.g. 21mm f/2.0)
From: Paul Cox <tastydoublecapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:24:21 -0500
Those are great Dawid, and great stories to go with them.  Contemplating
black coffee is my favorite.  I love how the black of the table contrasts so
starkly with the highlights on the cars outside.  I've been on a medium
format binge as well over the last several weeks.  This is mostly due to my
father introducing me to medium format folders.  I'm quite taken with them
at the moment.

I develop all my b&w at home, but take a short cut and go straight away to
the scanner with my negatives.  I do plan to try printing some time in the
foreseeable future, and am lucky enough to have the loan of an enlarger from
fellow OM enthusiast Joel W., but haven't yet found the time to get
everything up and running.  At present, it's all I can do to keep up with my
current to-dos.

Thanks for sharing, and I'll look forward to seeing more of your work
whenever you may post it.

Paul C