[OM] Quail!

Subject: [OM] Quail!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 02:27:10 -0700
I've been quiet on the list at least in part 'cause I've been out
shooting. Pressed a shutter release 287 times today, deleted a few on
the spot, for a net of over 260. 590 shutter presses over the last six days.

Pure madness, I suppose, as it will take forever to go through them and
process the good ones, but I've been having a great time out in nature,
shooting away. :-)

Look enough places and shoot enough and I do hit the occasional jackpot.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/MtDiablo/MitchellCreek&image=_MG_9754cria.jpg>

I got Carol to stop talking and stay back and she got three mountain
bikers to stop and wait as I oh so slowly and carefully crept closer and
closer to this fellow, taking a couple of shots at each point along the
way, 15 shots before this one. Once it scuttled off, the cyclists
cheered me, rather than being pissed at being held up. One of them said
he thought I would get down on my belly for a head portrait. Nice day!

A. Sneaky Moose