Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:31:26 +0200
Yes Iwert,

I was reaching the point of deciding to bug you to sell yours
continually until you cave in under the pressure :-) At least
yours wil be safe now, until I need a second body that is!

No, just kidding, the OM-1n is wonderful, and will be a great
second body, and/or the beautiful OM-2n that Clay donated to me...

It's strange how you start out with one OM-1n, one or two lenses, and
next thing you know you have a whole cabinet full of cool OM stuff.

At least mine has nothing to do with collecting, I use everything
extremely frequently.

Your images are very pretty, I like the subdued colour tones. I am
still not convinced that I want to ever seriously do colour work in
35mm,
but I may experiment a bit soon, especially after Ken's inspiration.

all the best,
Dawid