Re: [OM] Quail!

Subject: Re: [OM] Quail!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 17:08:00 -0400
He used to use this:
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/347531-REG/Tamron_AF061C700_Zoom_Wide_Angle_Telephoto_AF.html>
But has moved on to the VC (vibration compensation) version here and is
what was used on the quail shot.  I don't know about the orchid.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/506046-REG/Tamron_AF020C_700_28_300mm_f_3_5_6_3_XR_Di.html>
I was tempted to get this as a walkaround lens also but was concerned
about the performance of such a wide zoom range.  But it clearly is
plenty sharp at 206mm or whatever was posted on focal length for the
quail shot.

Chuck Norcutt