Re: [OM] Darkside anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Darkside anyone?
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:44:42 +0100
I actually need to come to Bristol some time in the next week or so to
remove some furniture.  My sister and her family have just moved to Seattle
from Downend; until a month or so ago I was down there quite regularly.

Maybe we could at least get together and you could shoot it for a day or
something?

I have yet to fix up my visit - would you have any free days that would
suit?

Tom