Re: [OM] 250mm F2 aperture stops down slightly even wide open?

Subject: Re: [OM] 250mm F2 aperture stops down slightly even wide open?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:27:48 +0200
Piers, It's obviously the uninformed kind of desperation... I will do
better
next time.

Thank you for the good advice everybody, I will try the Tamron Center/
Side
squeeze cap version (Moose, I don't care about the branding,
especially since
mine currently says Crapigo.. err... Soligor), unless somebody wants
to donate
or sell a precious Olympus one to me. I actually never use hoods and
caps at the
same time, so easy removal with hood is not an issue for me.

(And the off-list offer I received for an Olympus 55mm cap if my wife
came and
picked it up personally [and on a different continent at that] doesn't
count! ;-P But thanks
for the compliment, you-know-who...)

D.