Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:08:32 +0200
Yes, on the Leica list we obviously have our fair share of collectors and
discussions about resale values etc. The bottom line is that I have yet to see
any kind of credible analysis that "investing" in collectible cameras is better
than just putting the money into a bank account paying a couple of %, or
investing it in single malt whiskey or pissing it away on whatever else you
fancy.

By all accounts, the OM-3Ti is a good camera, and good cameras should be used
to take pictures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman