Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 15:01:12 +0800
To me, camera is just for fun, I never think about resell value. I don't
think camera is a good investment tool (for resell), an investment tool is
something that I can rely on it for living, to me camera is sure not an
option.

We do have all our money invested on stock, based on last three years
experience, we earned over 8% a year and it is good enough to support our
living. Talking about choosing stocks I do consider dividends, over 70% (by
investment value) of our invested company has dividends over 3% a year.

C.H.Ling