[OM] Free Cameras?

Subject: [OM] Free Cameras?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 19:59:28 EDT
I have two cameras listed on APUG for the price of postage to your  home.
If anyone here has an interest, let me know as I need room.   The first is a
Kodak Pony 135 with a slow shutter, but otherwise OK.  The  other is a nice
Miranda Sensorex with Viviitar 161 flash, small heavy table  top tripod,
50mm and 135mm Miranda lenses. All original caps and cases.  Camera has
battery leakage, so probably is toast. The lenses are nice with  clear optics.
The
135mm could pass for mint.  Either or both for the price  of priority
shipping ($15.00).  I'm not willing to take any pictures or to  ship overseas.

The tripod is probably worth what the postage will  cost and the 135mm lens
is probably worth twice that.  Respond off  list.  If you are going to tear
the lenses apart for their glass or  mechanical parts, please don't tell me,
just take them, thank me and lets go on  down the road.  Bill Barber