Re: [OM] FS - Olympus OM Bellows and Olympus double cable release

Subject: Re: [OM] FS - Olympus OM Bellows and Olympus double cable release
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 20:11:25 +0200
I'd just like to vouch for the Olympus double cable release if anybody
here is tempted but has never seen one. I have used several cable
releases
in my life, including Prontor, Mamiya and Linhof. They are all built
like
pieces of junk compared to the Olympus one, it's an amazingly solid,
smooth,
well-crafted piece of equipment.

You won't be sorry.